UMR-ACUHO Strategic Plan
During the winter of 2017, President Tracy Gerth-Antoniewicz convened a strategic planning task force to plan for the future of UMR-ACUHO. The task force reviewed UMR-ACUHO documents including, but not limited to: constitution and by-laws, assessment data, climate surveys, focus group feedback, and data from the annual conference. Upon review of all of the information, the task force recommends the following goals to serve as guidance for the organization with its accompanying objectives and action items. These items will be reviewed by the membership at the 2018 Annual Conference.
Read the Strategic Plan
Read the full PDF version of the 2019-2023 UMR-ACUHO Strategic Plan
The Strategic Plan is comprised of three themes, with corresponding goals; each goal is followed by specific strategies and action items to ensure success.
The themes and goals of the 2019-2023 Strategic Plan include:
Learning & Involvement
- Provide year-round opportunities to engage all members at all positional levels
- Enhance corporate partner experience and relationships
- Stay relevant and current in education and development opportunities for members
Social Justice, Equity, & Inclusion
- Identify and remove practices that are barriers to opportunities and involvement within the association
- Provide and highlight opportunities for members from historically underrepresented and/or minoritized populations
Organizational Identity Development
- Telling our story, marketing, and branding
- (Re)Define organizational/committee operational structure to sustain a forward-thinking association
UMR-ACUHO is committed to making strong progress to the goals listed in the Strategic Plan. As we make progress, we will be releasing Strategic Plan Updates.
Strategic Plan Update #2 - Post Summer Meetings 2019