Why should your institution belong to the Upper Midwest Region – Association of College and University Housing Officers?
The Upper Midwest Region – Association of College and University Housing Officers is a collection of professionals organized for three specific purposes. These purposes are:
- to educate
- to conduct research
- to provide service to member institutions
In carrying out this mission, the interchange of energies, ideas, and efforts produces an impact greater than the sum of its separate parts and ensures a level of program quality consistent with the expectations and needs of diverse people and institutions of UMR-ACUHO.
Ready to Register?
Great! Click the Register button below and complete the membership application. Once complete, each member will receive an email to finish setting up their accounts.
What are the benefits of belonging to UMR-ACUHO?
- Access to UMR-ACUHO Membership Directory for professional staff members
- UMR-ACUHO Perspectives magazine subscription for professional staff members
- Ability to utilize On-Line Job Posting to advertise your open positions
- Results of research and information from the region on a variety of relevant topics
- Professional consultants on various housing/residence life issues
- Opportunities for sharing facilities management information
- Member discounts to attend the annual conference
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Institutional and personal networking
- Information on new products and services
- Recognition of outstanding programs and initiatives
- Attendance at the annual conference at reduced rates
- UMR-ACUHO committee membership opportunities
- UMR-ACUHO Perspectives subscription
- Individual recognition and scholarship opportunities
- Professional development by participating in case study experience
- Conference Fee Waivers for individuals considering a career in housing (selected through an application process)
- Opportunity for personal/professional growth through program presentation and attendance
UMR Statement of Non-Discrimination
The purpose of UMR-ACUHO shall be to promote and provide an environment of full opportunity and service for all identities. The Association will strive to acknowledge discrimination and eliminate it.
UMR Inclusion & Equity Statement
UMR-ACUHO is committed to inclusive practices, the principle of equity, and engagement with difference. Our organization seeks to provide members with experiences that foster a culture where civil discourse is embraced.
January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
$ 55.00 Fall Occupancy of 1 - 1000
$110.00 Fall Occupancy of 1001 - 2000
$165.00 Fall Occupancy of 2001 - 3000
$220.00 Fall Occupancy of 3001 – Above
The price of an institutional membership covers the cost of an institution's entire delegation.
Associate (Individual) Membership
$ 20.00 Individuals whose institution is a non-member, or employees of privately-owned housing.
The price of an Associate (Individual) membership covers one individual person.