It is understood Association goals are also goals toward which all committees will strive for in their volunteer efforts.
- Fulfill the mission, values, goals, and structure of the Association while keeping them visible and accessible to the membership.
- Provide and promote opportunities for members to become and remain actively involved and engaged throughout the year with the Association.
- Through education, assessment, and feedback of our membership we will continually promote, incorporate, and critically examine the inclusiveness and equity within the Association.
- Continue the utilization of technology to improve efficiency and communication with members.
- Maintain sustainable practices to be good stewards of the Association and environmental resources.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with corporate partners while also developing new partnerships.
- Encourage innovation and creative experiences by engaging in a critical review of processes, events, and programs of the Association.
- Collaborate and establish strong relationships with other housing regional associations and ACUHO-I.
- Provide meaningful outcomes-based learning opportunities for members.