Tradition and Recognition
The Tradition and Recognition Committee solicits nominations and recommends recipients for awards sponsored by the Association. In addition, this body of past UMR-ACUHO presidents seeks opportunities to share, advise, and counsel with the Association's committees, or serve on adhoc committees when needed.
Please use the link below to nominate candidates for the following awards:
- William B. Sweet Distinguished Service Award
- Robert E. Mosier Professional Enrichment Award
- Outstanding New Professional Award (Master's)
- Outstanding New Professional Award (Bachelor's)
- Support Staff Recognition Award
- Develop criteria, promote nominations and select recipients for Association awards.
- Recognize support staff for the contributions they make on their campuses.
- Promote and select recipients for the Frank J. Traver Presidents' Scholarship award(s).
- Raise money for the Frank J. Traver President's Scholarship fund.
- Appoint the UMR-ACUHO Archivist, and through this position maintain the archives, and update the UMR-ACUHO History Book.
- Assist, guide and support the association's volunteers.