Sponsors and Exhibits
Vendor Information and Registration available under "Partners" in the top navigation.
The purpose of this committee is to solicit corporate partner support and involvement; coordinate partner exhibits; solicit partners' sponsorship UMR-ACUHO annual conference activities, and foster an environment to promote positive relationships between corporate partners and Association members.
Committee Areas of Focus:
- Maintain current corporate partnerships while increasing variety in the types of first-time partners we recruit and bring to the conference.
- Encourage a diverse array of corporate partners, particularly recruiting educational, programmatic, nontraditional, sustainable, underrepresented, and startup businesses.
- Evaluate corporate partner needs and adjust participation options accordingly.
- Educate corporate partners about the Association, its goals, and its values.
- Educate Association members on the importance and value of the corporate partners to the Association.
- Increase Association revenue through the use of exhibitor options in the corporate partner packet.
- Utilize best practices to increase conference attendee interaction with corporate partners in the exhibitor area.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with corporate partners.
- Enhance the personalized corporate partner experience by providing committee contact person(s).
- Encourage corporate partner participation in conference and Association activities (i.e. programs, socials, banquets, webinars, etc.).
- Provide an exhibit hall schedule that reflects opportunities for quality face-time between corporate partners and conference attendees.
- Collaborate with the Coordinator of Corporate Sponsorship to maximize partnerships.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of corporate partners that serve the Association.
Larissa Buster (Chair), College of Saint Mary
RJ Schnack, Fort Hays State University
Adam Neveau, Peru State College
Carrie Fitzwater, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Jacque Chapman, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Brandon Schutz, Bemidji State University
Jacob Alexander, Hamline University
Terry Tumbarello, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
David Bollig, Fort Hays State University
Julianne Crayton, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Griselda Feliciano, Carthage College
Margy Frazier, Viterbo University