2018 Committee Chair Positions Available:
The following committees have the Committee Chairperson position opening for the 2018 year:
- Membership Involvement
- Program Chair-Elect
- Sponsors & Exhibits
- Assessment and Information Management
Being a Committee Chairperson is a 2 year commitment. It is preferred that the applicants for Committee Chairperson of a UMR-ACUHO committee have the following qualifications:
- Two years of prior committee experience in UMR-ACUHO and;
- One year of experience on the committee to be chaired or have supplemental experience related to the committee to be chaired.
We will be interviewing interested persons on Thursday morning of summer meetings, and the application is due May 15, 2017.
Please see the UMR Committee Chair Application to complete the application and for further details on how to apply.
2017 Committee Member Information:
- Winter Meetings January 25-27, 2017 in Des Moines, Iowa
- Summer Meetings June 7-9, 2017 in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Annual Conference and Pre-Conference November 7-10, 2017 in Omaha, Nebraska
Chairperson and Committee Member Comitment Form
To recruit and recommend candidates for UMR-ACUHO elected office, appointed chairperson positions, committee membership, conference fee waiver recipients, and bids for upcoming conference host sites; to encourage the connections and involvement of new and veteran UMR-ACUHO members.
- Dana Fritz, University of Wisconsin-Stout, Committee Chair
- Ben Bechle, University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Katie Milne, The University of Iowa
- Jessica Watts, The University of Iowa
- Timothy Ledna, Graceland University
- Steve Romenesko, Carleton College
- Jacque McKenna, University of Kansas
- Jay Hicks, University of Central Missouri
- Lindsay Henderson, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Brandon Kesler, University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- Danielle DeCuir, Kansas State University
- Matt Albright, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Mandie Craven, Wichita State University
A list of conference sites from 1971-2015 can be found here: Conference Sites