We have created an Information Packet to provide an overview of the opportunities available to our exhibitors. We encourage you to look this over prior to registering for the conference! If you have any questions, please contact Gaith Hijazin after July 12, 2017 (Ghijazin01@hamline.edu) for more information.
If you are a UMR-ACUHO member looking to register for the conference, please go here: http://umr-acuho.org/conference-registration.php
Benefits to Exhibitors
- Access to an electronic list of all conference attendees, prior to the conference. The list typically averages 500 participants.
- Access a set of Senior Housing Officers, Facilities or other subgroups from all listed members in the region upon request.
- Network with purchasing agents that are in attendance.
- Make new contacts with young, dedicated professionals who influence their SHOs. They help design lounges, make recommendations, and meet with the students to influence day to day purchasing on campuses.
- Develop relationships with colleges and universities you do business with.
- Support UMR-ACUHO, so we can make the annual conference that much better for everyone!
For more detailed information regarding exhibitor opportunities, check out the packet below:
UMR Exhibitor Information Packet (Click Here for the Information Packet)
Ultimate Level Exhibitors
Premium Level Exhibitors
Deluxe Level Exhibitors